The Carrizozo Food Bank is part of a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organization that depends entirely on the generosity and support of individuals, businesses and groups in the community.
The Food Bank is sponsored by the Carrizozo Assembly of God, 1010 C Avenue (corner of 12th), Carrizozo.
Donations to the Food Bank are tax deductible and can be made to:Carrizozo Food Bank PO Box 682 Carrizozo, NM 88301
Distribution of food is made on the second and fourth Tuesday of each month, 12 noon to 1 pm and 5 to 6 pm, at the Assembly of God Church.
For more information, please contact Barbara Bradley, 575-443-4689, email@example.com, or by calling Dorothy Bradley, 505-328-3428
Carrizozo Food Bank Guidelines
1. All recipients must have a completed registration and TEFAP form on file with the registration desk to be eligible to receive a food box.
2. All recipients must meet the income guidelines to be eligible to receive a food box, and re-certify once a year.
3. Anyone requesting that someone else pick up his or her box must send a signed and dated note each visit to the food bank.
4. Recipients are eligible for one Food Pantry box a month
5. Food will be given away while supplies last.
A message from the kind folks at Assembly of God:
Join us on Facebook!
Loving God, Loving People, and Making a Difference!